Sunday, October 27, 2013

Miracles Play - II

I happened to see the work of supernatural early this year and had shared my experiences in the post miracles play, which can be read here.Being a non believer and a strong follower of the book ‘GOD delusion’’ by Richard Dawkins, it is very hard for me to believe in miracles and supernatural. My inhibitions and doubts are well explained in this book. I don’t know what to make out of them when I see miracles happening to my friends. The miracles are well explained in the book but may be it is beyond my mind's gasp to hold on to the theories and the practical experience simultaneously. Personally I haven’t experienced any miracles in my life till date. Do I have to think them as an obvious scientific happening or the work of some supernatural God?


One of my close friends grandma who was 92 years old fell ill and was in ICU for few days. She was very fine until few days back but her sudden illness was quiet surprising to all. She liked her a lot and like every child, she was much attached to her grandma. Upon knowing the news my friend was very upset, which was obvious. When my friend called me to tell the news, she just mentioned to me the bad omen, she had in her dreams for few days before she was admitted. I did not know what to make of that. But one day the old lady had stopped breathing and was put in ventilator. My poor friend was so much confident about the old lady coming back to life again and felt very strong of that feeling that she would come back again, maybe for a short time. This type of feeling is inexplicable and best can be felt and explained to self.  My friend is a hardcore theist and a lover of GOD and there is a hardly any day passing without praying to the Gods. The next day, she called me again and said that her grandma has started breathing and ‘’Miracles do happen’’. Unfortunately she had to depart within few hours. I am really sorry for her loss. But the connect, I am trying to make here is, her dreams few days back before the old lady getting admitted, then she stopped breathing and again she started.  All this time, she had terrible faith on GOD and hoped for a miracle to happen and it did happen atleast for a less time.  What is the connect of the thoughts which were coming true? Was it just a coincidence ?  I guess I have to wait even more. 

8 comments:

  1. this one is quite common. just before the final departure almost everyone makes a come back , just for a short time.
    regarding the gut feeling of your friend. it happens. here is an explanation. a pseudo scientific one.
    our thoughts are radio waves too. and they are transmitted or radiated just like any other signal. and each one has his own frequency. if these frequencies or their harmonics match then one gets tuned into another man's thought wave. and he feels the other man's thoughts. but these thought signals are very low intensity radiations. and the frequency range-- i mean the carrier frequency-- is very big. so this happens rarely.
    keep posting . let me see if i can tune into your thought waves . or better still keep my thoughts protected from your break in.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. firstly thanks for your insightful comment sir. As you pointed out ,'' pseudo scientific'' I guess so it is correct. Brain waves are electromagnetic waves just like radio waves. The only problem is, brain waves have very low frequency and intensity. When we think, the neurons fires so many waves, and may be, the other person would feel so, thats the reason, i guess sometimes when we say I was just thinking about you and you called me.
      I am just rephrasing as you what you said. Well, my point is, science or miracle, still no proofs, but the science one seems better. I was not aware that after a person departs comes back for a short time.
      I would like to check your blog and try for a break in.lol

      thanks for the comment sir.

      Delete
  2. My mother was bedside my Grand father and grand mother during their seperate times of death, and she related to me experiences about both of their short term recovery just before their death...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sorry for your loss. It must have been hard upon you too, I am sure.

      Delete
  3. Yes, miracles do happen, but human life is very short. Only thing is how to make it sweet and care for the people and environment - a true reflection of God for many.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. May be, i guess it would take some more time to believe in them. But i agree that human life is short and we should care and love people around us.

      Delete