Sunday, November 24, 2013

Versatile blogger award

I thank Nilu A for passing on to me this award. This is the second award from her. She had awarded me with ABC award earlier. I thank you with all my heart.




Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:-

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to fifteen bloggers who you think deserve it. 
4. Contact the people you’ve picked.

More 7 Facts About Me:-  

1) I like to learn about everything, be it anything. It gets difficult sometimes, but I cant stop to learn.
2) I believe in Karma. Have experienced it too.
3) I am close to my friends than to my parents
4) I never and ever give up. If I think to do something I will do that by hook or crook. 
5) I am an atheist.
6) I am hardworking. 
7) I bite my nails.

The Nominees for these wonderful Awards are:-

• Rahila of Tales of curiosity
• Namrota of Coffee beans
• Deepa of Random Photography
• Jiggyasa of shrimaan shrimati.
• Wisdom times  wisdomtimes
• Sakshi of  Between Write and Wrong
• Maniparna of Scattered Thoughts
• Athenas take of athenas take
• Steve of A christian view
• Farzana of farzana aliasgarmukhtiar
• Visala of telugu post
• Pravin of Valuable Insights


8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award and I'm honoured that you would nominate me for the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation ! Your blog is really wonderful..and thanks a lot for that you've bestowed on the honour to me..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to You and Thanks for selecting me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to you and Thank you very much for nominating me for this Award. :)
    Link to the post on my blog - http://hobbyofphotography.blogspot.in/2013/11/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for rewarding me the versatile blogger award.

    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete